Friday, June 18, 2010

About me

Hello!
Welcome to Scissors and Spatula- a blog about two of my favorite things- crafts and food!

I recently got engaged and in the midst of wedding planning. So, needless to say, Scissors will contain some wedding crafts. I can't claim to be a DIY (do-it-yourself) bride, but I am going to craft a few aspects of my wedding...and I can't wait! Other crafts will include cards, picture frames, scrapbooks, quilts, and ideas for that special someone.

The other half of this site, Spatula, is dedicated to food. I love delicious food. When my fiance proposed he gathered a collection of my favorite things...over half of the items were food!! Anyways, I have gathered recipes from my childhood, friends, and family and look forward to sharing them with you. My fiance and I love to cook together so I will also be sharing some new recipes that we have recently tried.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment